Search Engine Optimisation: Grow Free Google SEO Traffic
Search Engine Optimisation: Grow Free Google SEO Traffic, Complete Guide to SEO including On-Page, Off-Page, Technical, Link Building, Local & Google Search Console.
Learn how to grow your website’s natural search engine traffic from Google and Bing – the world’s largest Search Engines. Search Engine Optimisation is one of the most cost-effective marketing channels and a great opportunity for entrepreneurs to increase sales.
This course is taught by Trevor Ginn, a successful online retailing entrepreneur who runs an online business that sells over $5 million/year. Trevor Ginn has over 15 years of generating sales through organic search engine traffic. He will show you how to:
- Understand how Search Engines work, including crawling, indexing and ranking
- Identify the best links for your business and start a link-building campaign
- Avoid breaking Google’s rules
- Optimise your site for search (Technical SEO)
- Research and identify the best keywords for your business
- Identify the different elements of an HTML page and how they contribute to your performance
- Create Search Engine Optimised Content (On-Page)
- Track your performance using Google Search Console and fix errors
- Monitor your natural search performance
Each section has a written course summary, and once purchased, this course is available to students forever.
Course content and overview
This course is for you if you have just launched a new website or are a more experienced website owner looking to increase natural search engine traffic and boost sales. The course comprises of 8 detailed sections, each of which tackles an aspect of Search Engine Optimisation. After completing the course, you will be able to:
- Ensure your site setup will maximise performance
- Select the right keywords for your business
- Create Search Engine Optimised content
- Launch a link-building campaign
- Optimise your business for local search
This course distils the instructor’s enormous experience of search engines and selling online into 25+ digestible lessons. He is always happy to answer questions and loves hearing from students.