Develop A Reactive Java Microservice With Reactivej
Develop A Reactive Java Microservice With Reactivej, Learn how to develop a Non-blocking, reactive and asynchronous Java microservice with ReactiveJ and RxJava2.
In this couse we’re going to introduce the main concepts of reactive programming and we’re going to develop a reactive microservice with Java, ReactiveJ and RxJava2.
The arguments of the course are:
– reactive programming
– JSR 340 and servlets 3.1 specification
– advantages of reactive programming
– non-blocking embedded Jetty
– ReactiveJ non-blocking and asynchronous library
– develop of a synchronous and blocking app with ReactiveJ
– develop of a asynchronous and non blocking app with ReactiveJ and RxJava2