Upgrading Computer Networks from Windows 7 to Windows 10
Upgrading Computer Networks from Windows 7 to Windows 10, Learn how to plan and complete an upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10 for your organization’s computer network.
Over this course, you’ll learn about the different stages involved in upgrading an organization’s computer network from Windows 7 to Windows 10, this includes considerations such as:
* Planning your upgrade project
* Identifying potential issues before proceeding with the upgrade
* Auditing your network environment
* Communicating with various departments within your organization
* Ensuring your IT helpdesk team is prepared to handle additional incoming support requests.
* Disposing of old equipment securely
There are also some real-world examples of unexpected hardware and software issues that can occur during a Windows 10 upgrade project. While the best way to upgrade depends on your organization, the basics are explained within this course.