The Complete Market strategies & Business Growth Guide!
The Complete Market strategies & Business Growth Guide!, Mergers & Acquisitions, Enterprise Risk Management, and Business Budgeting from Zero to Hero!
Business Analysis and strategies have a disciplined approach for introducing and managing change to organizations.
It is used to shed light on the need for change in how organizations work, and to facilitate that change. Business analysts and strategists identify and define the solutions that maximize the value delivered by an organization to its stakeholders. The scope of work extends across all levels of an organization and may be involved in everything from defining strategy, to creating the enterprise architecture, to taking a leadership role by defining the goals and requirements for programs and projects. Business analysis is a professional discipline of quantifying business needs and deciding solutions to business problems. The person who carries out these tasks is called a Business Analyst. Do you have the skills and competence required to lead your next company’s business growth strategy?
If not, no worries!
You are in the right place!
That course covers:
1. Mergers and Acquisitions Module
– What are Mergers and Acquisition
– Legal aspects of M&A
– Types of Mergers and Acquisitions
– Friendly or hostile take over
– How to resist a hostile take-over
– pre-acquisition steps
– post-acquisition steps
– Synergies and benefits
– Disadvantages of M&A
– Valuation Techniques & Tactics
– Deal Negotiations and Managerial Tactics
– Tax Impacts of M&A
2. Enterprise Risk Management Module
– Nature and Causes of Risk
– Risk Types
– Risk Appetites and Attitudes
– Importance & effectiveness of ERM
– Risk Identification
– Risk Assessment
– Risk Treatment
– Risk Communication & Reporting
– Risk Monitoring & Documenting
3. Business Budgeting & Variance Analysis Module
– Characteristics and objectives of Budgeting
– Approaches to Budgeting
– The budgeting process
– Types of budgets
– Behavioral aspects of budgeting
– Comprehensive Variance Analysis