Scrum : A Concise Introduction, A concise overview of how to deliver projects on time and explode your team’s productivity with the scrum framework.
“Scrum Open, Professional Scrum™, Professional Scrum Master™, PSM, PSM I, PSM 1, etc. is the protected brand of Scrum . org. Our course and practice exams are neither endorsed by nor affiliated with Scrum . org.”
Three reasons to TAKE THIS COURSE right now!
The unique reasons for taking this course are:
- Confident Foundational Overview of Scrum – You will be confident that you have learned an overview Scrum as the founders intended because I only teach accurately from the rule-book of Scrum.
- Basics you can use towards a Scrum Certification: I teach you the foundation of scrum which you will need for a scrum certification
- Concise and clear – I specialise in giving you great information in as few words as possible so you get great value!
Includes Narration from Ted R. Brown
What is Scrum?
Agile Scrum is a simple method for managing and completing even the most complex project. Based on my experience, it has also been the number one reason why projects have delivered on time!
Who should take is course?
Whether you are a scrum master, product owner, team member, business stakeholder or simply someone who wants to understand what makes scrum tick, this is the place to start.
What will I learn?
In this class you will learn:
- Concise overview of Scrum – The exact events, roles, rules and artefacts used to deliver a project using scrum along with the history of Scrum.
- The facts based on the Scrum Guide – The correct terminology and use of Scrum is essential to mastering it. The Scrum Guide is the rule book on Scrum and many do not use it or know it.
The course is video based with no supporting document necessary. I go through key gotchas from the scrum guide.
How is the course structured?
Each section features an overview of a particular aspect of Scrum foundational principles. All is based on the scrum guide so you know that you are learning the facts.
Perfect foundation for the beginner or a brief refresher for Scrum Master’s, Team Members, Project Manager’s, Developers or before a Scrum Master job interview.
Inspired by God, the Bible, Ken Schwaber, Jeff Sutherland