Program Manager Introduction Course, Learn the ins and outs of how to function as a program manager.
Looking to switch careers into program management at a big tech company? Or perhaps you’re looking to start interviewing soon for a program manager role.
Program managers have become ubiquitous at many tech companies and are quickly growing in more conventional industries and verticals as well. They drive progress across organizations, operate cross-functionally with different teams, and pivot on a dime to adapt to quickly changing market conditions and customer-centric needs. They also transcend beyond your typical project manager and come with domain expertise, design, and product sense.
Their responsibilities include:
- Running strategic and operational projects and programs
- Project/program execution, status reporting, maintenance, and process optimization
- Using their extensive interpersonal skills to build consensus among cross-functional teams
- Wielding influence to drive decision making
Who is this course for?
I made this course for those looking to land a role as a program manager, both technical and non-technical. By the end of the course, you will have a high-level understanding of the program manager role.
Course Content and What You’ll Learn
In this intro 30-minute course you’ll learn the following:
- A quick introduction to the Program Manager
- Who are Program Managers and what do they do?
- What do Big Tech companies look for in Program Manager candidates?
- How to become a Program Manager
- A Quick Resume boost and handy tool to help you refine your resume