Practical Kubernetes Guide, Learn Kubernetes Best Practices related to Security, DevOps, Scalability, Administration, Deployment and Operations.
[This course is still in progress. More content will be added in the coming days]
This course will walk you through the different best practices to be successful with Kubernetes operations. It will guide you through the day 1 and day 2 operations on Kubernetes.
- Kubernetes Cluster Scalability
- Manual Pod Scalability
- Horizontal Pod Autoscaler (HPA)
- Manual Cluster Nodes Scalability
- Cluster Autoscaler
- Azure Virtual Node
- Kubernetes DevOps (Github Actions, Azure DevOps)
- Kubernetes Security (Azure Security Center, Pod Identity, Aqua, Kubesec)
- Kubernetes Operators
- Kubernetes Operations (Kured, Cluster Auditing, Uptime SLA)
Most of the content and best practices are applicable for any Kubernetes cluster. And Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS) is used for the practices that depends on the cluster implementation.