Organizational Culture Change, Learn how to effectively change your organization’s culture for the better.
Trying to make changes in a culture that is negative, toxic or has stagnated is virtually impossible, therefore some work on that culture needs to take place first. Organisational culture is the backbone of every company – and this culture spans from a company’s people through to its processes. This course will identify the steps to follow and tools to deliver the change your company needs.
In this course you will learn the following:
– The fundamentals of culture change (the what and the why).
– The tools you need to change a culture (8 tool methodology).
– Demonstrations of these tools and interactive examples of when to deploy them.
– When to use the tools for what effect (short, medium and long term).
– How to approach culture change (process to follow, case study to replicate).
– How to embed a new mind-set that is pro change!
Having the ability to change organisational culture is a skill highly in demand in today’s workplace. As organisations grow, they often fail to effectively change their organisational cultures alongside this growth, resulting in people feeling left behind, disenfranchised and resistant to change. We want to shift culture within our organisations to one which embraces change, is positive about new approaches being deployed and is collaborative across the board.
This course will give you the ability to change your organisational culture for the better, today!