Nanolog Streaming Service (NSS) – Zscaler, Nanolog Streaming Service (NSS) – Zscaler.
Welcome to the NSS Basic course. This Course covers NSS essentials. You will learn NSS Administration basics & NSS Command Line basics.
In this course, you will learn What is NSS, Why is NSS needed?, the NSS logs delivery mechanism, NSS Deployment, and Configuration/Troubleshooting commands.
- NSS is used to forward logs from Zscaler Cloud to a customer SIEM (e.g. Splunk, Qradar) solution. So if you are working on Zscaler technology or want to learn about NSS. This course is the best point to start.
What you’ll learn
After watching this course you will have a good understanding of the NSS basics that will enable you to start your career.
- What is NSS
- Why is NSS needed?
- NSS logs delivery mechanism
- NSS Deployment
- Configuration/Troubleshooting commands
Are there any course requirements or prerequisites?
- Just A Computer
- A headphone
- Desire to learn Zscaler NSS
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to get started with NSS
- Learners who want to be effective at NSS
- This course is an introduction for newbies who are not familiar with NSS
- This NSS introduction is not for Intermediate or Advanced NSS users
- Those interested in gaining the fundamental knowledge necessary to work with NSS