Mastery of IT Project Management, Mastery of IT Project Management: Strategies and Best Practices.
Welcome to the Project Manager course!
Master one of the most profitable professions. IT project manager profession.
The course is made for both beginners/professionals and those who want to study the profession of the project manager. So the course is also suitable for experienced managers and will improve their management skills.
Today the work of an IT project manager (Project Manager) is one of the most demanded in the market.
Having mastered all the skills necessary for this position, you can build your successful career. And be confident in your employment for many years to come.
The salary of a Project Manager in the US market. According to Glass Door, the average project manager earns 120,000 USD per year.
In this course, we will learn all the basics and insider tips to become a sought-after project manager.
THE CONTENT OF THE COURSE:
- JOINING IN THE MANAGEMENT OF IT PROJECTS
- SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT METHODOLOGIES: AGILE AND WATERFAL
- AGILE METHODOLOGY
- WATERFAL METHODOLOGY
- SCRUM AND KANBAN BASES
- SCRUM AND KANBAN AS THE MOST COMMON AGILE SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT METHODOLOGIES
- HOW TO MAKE A LIST OF TASKS IN AGILE
- HOW WORK ON A PROJECT AT AGILE
- BOARDS IN KANBAN AND SCRUM
- PLANNING GAME – SCRUM PLANNING POKER
- STAGES OF IT PROJECT
- MAIN PARTICIPANTS OF THE IT PROJECT AND THEIR FUNCTIONS
- ASSESSMENT AND RISK MANAGEMENT OF IT PROJECT
- PROJECT MANAGER TOOLS: MS PROJECT, CONFLUENCE AND JIRA
- MS PROJECT
- CONTROL AND ANALYSIS
- PROJECT QUALITY MANAGEMENT
- WORKING WITH PROJECT REQUIREMENTS
- ASSESSMENT OF PROJECT TIME
- STYLES OF MANAGEMENT
- CONFLICT MANAGEMENT PART 1
- CONFLICT MANAGEMENT PART 2
- PERSONAL AND TEAM EFFICIENCY
- HIRING AND RETENTION OF A TEAM
- CONTROL AND AUDIT OF IT PROJECT
- DEVELOPMENT OF TERMS OF REFERENCE