Last 10 Years Most Asked Oops Interview Question In MNC’s
Last 10 Years Most Asked Oops Interview Question In MNC’s, Make Yourself OOPS & Java interview ready.
Note:- This is just a course to give you an idea about questions in a short span of time. You won’t be finding in-depth explanations of topics.
How about Quickly Revising all the Important Java Concepts in about 1 Hour before an interview?
Preparing for Java Interview is tricky. You would need to get a good understanding of new features and revise concepts you used in your preparation. This course helps you Prepare for a Java Interview covering 100+ Java Interview Questions and Answers on a varied range of topics listed below.
- 1 . Why is Java so popular?
- 2 . What is platform independence?
- 3 . What is bytecode?
- 4 . Compare JDK vs JVM vs JRE
- 5 . What are the important differences between C++ and Java?
- 6 . What is the role for a classloader in Java?
- 7 . What are Wrapper classes?
- 8 . Why do we need Wrapper classes in Java?
- 9 . What are the different ways of creating Wrapper class instances?
- 10 . What are differences in the two ways of creating Wrapper classes?
- 11 . What is auto boxing?
- 12 . What are the advantages of auto boxing?
- 13 . What is casting?
- 14 . What is implicit casting?
- 15 . What is explicit casting?
- 16 . Are all String’s immutable?
- 17 . Where are String values stored in memory?
- 18 . Why should you be careful about String concatenation(+) operator in loops?
- 19 . How do you solve above problem?
- 20 . What are differences between String and StringBuffer?
- 21 . What are differences between StringBuilder and StringBuffer?
- 22 . Can you give examples of different utility methods in String class?
Object oriented programming basics
- 23 . What is a class?
- 24 . What is an object?
- 25 . What is state of an object?
- 26 . What is behavior of an object?
- 27 . What is the super class of every class in Java?
- 28 . Explain about toString method ?
- 29 . What is the use of equals method in Java?
- 30 . What are the important things to consider when implementing equals method?
- 31 . What is the Hashcode method used for in Java?
- 32 . Explain inheritance with examples .
- 33 . What is method overloading?
- 34 . What is method overriding?
- 35 . Can super class reference variable can hold an object of sub class?
- 36 . Is multiple inheritance allowed in Java?
- 37 . What is an interface?
- 38 . How do you define an interface?
- 39 . How do you implement an interface?
- 40 . Can you explain a few tricky things about interfaces?
- 41 . Can you extend an interface?
- 42 . Can a class extend multiple interfaces?
- 43 . What is an abstract class?
- 44 . When do you use an abstract class?
- 45 . How do you define an abstract method?
- 46 . Compare abstract class vs interface?
- 47 . What is a constructor?
- 48 . What is a default constructor?
- 49 . Will this code compile?
- 50 . How do you call a super class constructor from a constructor?
- 51 . Will this code compile?
- 52 . What is the use of this()?
- 53 . Can a constructor be called directly from a method?
- 54 . Is a super class constructor called even when there is no explicit call from a sub class constructor?
Advanced object oriented concepts
- 55 . What is polymorphism?
- 56 . What is the use of instanceof operator in Java?
- 57 . What is coupling?
- 58 . What is cohesion?
- 59 . What is encapsulation?
- 60 . What is an inner class?
- 61 . What is a static inner class?
- 62 . Can you create an inner class inside a method?
- 63 . What is an anonymous class?
- 64 . What is default class modifier?
- 65 . What is private access modifier?
- 66 . What is default or package access modifier?
- 67 . What is protected access modifier?
- 68 . What is public access modifier?
- 69 . What access types of variables can be accessed from a class in same package?
- 70 . What access types of variables can be accessed from a class in different package?
- 71 . What access types of variables can be accessed from a sub class in same package?
- 72 . What access types of variables can be accessed from a sub class in different package?
- 73 . What is the use of a final modifier on a class?
- 74 . What is the use of a final modifier on a method?
- 75 . What is a final variable?
- 76 . What is a final argument?
- 77 . What happens when a variable is marked as volatile?
- 78 . What is a static variable?
conditions & loops
- 79 . Why should you always use blocks around if statement?
- 80 . Guess the output
- 81 . Guess the output
- 82 . Guess the output of this switch block .
- 83 . Guess the output of this switch block?
- 84 . Should default be the last case in a switch statement?
- 85 . Can a switch statement be used around a String
- 86 . Guess the output of this for loop
- 87 . What is an enhanced for loop?
- 88 . What is the output of the for loop below?
- 89 . What is the output of the program below?
- 90 . What is the output of the program below?
- 91 . Why is exception handling important?
- 92 . What design pattern is used to implement exception handling features in most languages?
- 93 . What is the need for the finally block?
- 94 . In what scenarios is code finally not executed?
- 95 . Will finally be executed in the program below?
- 96 . Is try without a catch is allowed?
- 97 . Is try without catch and finally allowed?
- 98 . Can you explain the hierarchy of exception handling classes?
- 99 . What is the difference between error and exception?
- 100 . What is the difference between checked exceptions and unchecked exceptions?
And Many More Questions mixed with the concept.
Start Learning Now. Hit the Enroll Button!