Introduction to Number for GCSE(9-1)/IGCSE Mathematics, Understand types of numbers, fractions, decimals and percentages for GCSE and IGCSE Maths.
A good understanding of the Number part of the GCSE/IGCSE syllabus is key to getting a good grade in these exams. Even though its a significant part of the exam and a foundation for other parts of the syllabus sometimes students struggle with it. Hopefully after taking this free introductory course some of those struggles will be a thing of the past
This course will teach you how to
- Recognise the different types of Number
- Handle fractions with ease
- Convert between fractions, decimals and percentages
- Apply percentage increase and decrease
- Tackle GCSE/IGCSE level exam problems in Fractions, Decimals and Percentages