Introduction to Arduino, Through the course of this course, we’ll be exploring the digital world of Arduino and learn to script programs and more.
Back in years gone by, the significance of knowledge about physics and math, pricey equipment, laboratory setup, and interest in electronics no longer applied, while the last component, the desire for electronics, changed quite a bit.
This course will give you a basic introduction to Arduino, robotics, and embedded systems. Having finished this course you will have all the basics you need to start creating your personal or professional project, it also gives you the required knowledge to follow advanced courses in these fields.
The reason was the development of information technology, substantially lower cost of electronic parts and equipment, and widespread availability online.
Arduino is an open-source electronics prototyping platform that is made with everyday hardware and software. Substitute, it holds that Arduino is an open-source electronics prototyping platform based on everyday hardware and software.
- Become an Arduino ExpertIn this course, you will learn how to write your first Arduino program and use the Serial communication protocol. You will also learn how to use the Analog to Digital converter. By the end of this course, you will be an expert in using Arduino!
- Get Started with ArduinoThis course will introduce you to the Arduino platform and programming environment. You will learn how to write your first Arduino program and establish serial communication. Additionally, you will learn how to use the analog-to-digital converter.
- A world of possibilitiesBy the end of this course, you’ll be able to create your first Arduino program. You’ll also learn how to use serial communication and the analog-to-digital converter. These skills will open up a world of possibilities for you to explore.
Let’s Get Started with this course Topic about
- Course Introduction
- Introduction to Arduino
- Introduction to Arduino IDE
- Arduino programming basics
- First Arduino program
- Serial communication
- Introduction to sensors
- Analog to digital converter
- Experimenting with sensors
- PWM signal
- Managing libraries
- Controlling a servo motor
- Final project
Why you should take this course:
- You will understand the basics of Arduino and how to use it.
- You will learn how to program Arduino.
- You will learn how to use sensors in your projects. What is covered in this course? The history of Arduino and its features.
- Basics of electronics and physics.
- Learn about Arduino IDE
- Learn New Projects
- You will learn how to control servo motors
- and many more
Hurry !! Grab this course now Enroll now !!