Hazards and its Prevention, Industrial Hazards and its Safety Measures.
This course is related about different types of hazards and how we prevent from hazards. The course is intended to introduces students to the knowledge of industrial safety and develop practice of safety action hazards control.
Hazard identification is part of the process used to evaluate if any particular situation, item, thing, etc. may have the potential to cause harm. The term often used to describe the full process is risk assessment:
- Identify hazards and risk factors that have the potential to cause harm (hazard identification).
- Analyze and evaluate the risk associated with that hazard (risk analysis, and risk evaluation).
- Determine appropriate ways to eliminate the hazard, or control the risk when the hazard cannot be eliminated (risk control).
Overall, the goal of hazard identification is to find and record possible hazards that may be present in your workplace. It may help to work as a team and include both people familiar with the work area, as well as people who are not – this way you have both the experienced and fresh eye to conduct the inspection.
This course is consists of following things:
1) Concepts of Hazards
2) Types of Hazards
a) Mechanical Hazards
b) Chemical Hazards
c) Biological Hazards
d) Physical Hazards
e) Ergonomic Hazards
f) Work Organization Hazards
3) Hazards Identification
4) Hazards Identification Techniques
5) Hazards prevention and control