Graphical Representation of Linear Equations Part- 2, Two pairs of Linear Equations in two variables.
1. How to draw the graph of the linear equation that converts temperature in Fahrenheit to Celsius?
2. If temperature is given in Celsius, how to convert it to Fahrenheit?
3. If temperature is given in Fahrenheit, how to convert it to Celsius?
4. If the temperature is 0°C, what is the temperature in Fahrenheit, and
5. and if the temperature is 0°F, what is the temperature in Celsius?
6. Is there a temperature which is numerically the same in both Fahrenheit and Celsius? If yes, how to find it.
7. If two students together contribute some amount for relief fund, then how to write a linear equation and draw a graph of the linear equation?
8. Seven years ago, age of father is seven times his daughter’s age. Also, after three years from now, age of father will be three times his daughter’s age. How to represent this situation algebraically and graphically?
9. The cost of 2 kg. of apples and 1 kg of grapes is given. Further, the cost of 4 kg. of apples and 2 kg. of grapes is also given. How to representation this situation algebraically and geometrically?
10. The coach of a cricket team buys 3 bats and 6 balls for some amount. Later, she buys another bat and 3 more balls for some amount. How to represent this situation algebraically and geometrically?
Four equations and a figure are given. How to choose the equation whose graph is given in figure?