Fundamentals of Aerospace Engineering, Aerodynamics, Propulsion, Flight Dynamics and more.
The world of aerospace is changing fast while new and exciting opportunities come along! So there has never been a better time to learn about aerospace!
In this course you will find a comprehensive introduction to the fundamental principles and concepts behind Aerospace Engineering, always from an intuitive and un-complicated approach.
After finishing this course, you will:
- Know the principles behind aerodynamics, propulsion and flight dynamics.
- Understand how aircraft fly and identify the four flight forces.
- Be familiar with main aircraft systems and components.
- Know the different types of aero-engines and their inner workings.
- Have an intuitive understanding of aircraft stability and control.
Please notice: This course is not static, but we plan to update it regularly to include new material and improve existing one. If you sign up now, you will have lifetime access to all future updates at the current price (Udemy terms).
We are already working on updates including:
- In-depth aerodynamics lectures.
- Aircraft anatomy and systems.
- Aircraft performance, range and endurance.
- New propulsion systems (electric, hydrogen, sustainable fuels).
- Real case studies to help put theory into practice.
But we need your help! So please don’t hesitate to contact us if you need have any questions, content suggestions or feedback of any kind! Thank you so much.
Welcome to Leading Edge!