ESP32 Firebase Connection Exchange Data in Realtime, This course will teach you how to use ESP32 to communicate with a Firebase database.
In today’s era of technology, it has become increasingly important to be able to communicate with other devices and applications. In this course, we will be discussing the basics of ESP32 Firebase communication, which is a course that can help you learn how to create your own database with Google’s Firebase platform. ESP32 is a popular platform for making interactive projects. The ESP32 Firebase Communication course teaches you how to create an ESP32 -based device that sends and receives data to a Firebase database. This course is perfect for anyone who wants to learn how to use Firebase or build more advanced applications with it while connecting it to ESP32.
In this course, you’ll learn how to use an ESP32 to upload and retrieve data to and from a Firebase database.
Storing data (such as sensor data) in a database that can be accessed via the internet from anywhere could be very valuable. Data storage and retrieval are simple with Firebase.
What is ESP32?
An ESP32 Firebase Communication course will teach you how to use the popular platform, Firebase, with your ESP32 board. You’ll learn how to create simple projects that communicate with the Google Cloud Platform, and even send and receive data from the Firebase database.
What you’ll learn In this course,
- You’ll learn how to connect to the Firebase cloud with your ESP32 board.
- You’ll learn how to create and send data on the Firebase platform.
- This course will teach you how to use ESP32 to interact with a firebase database
- You will learn how to retrieve data from a firebase database
- Gain a strong understanding of the principles behind Firebase technology
- Know how to create, read, update, and delete data from a Firebase database using ESP32
- How to Create a Firebase Database
- How to use Firebase to upload data
What is Firebase?
Firebase is a cloud-based application platform that helps you develop, host, manage, and secure real-time apps. Create rich web and mobile experiences on any device with no code required.
The following are some of the services provided by Firebase:
- Firebase Analytics is a free app measurement service that gives you insight into how your app is being used and how engaged your users are with it.
- As of 2016, Firebase Cloud Messaging (FCM) is a free cross-platform solution for messaging and notifications for Android, iOS, and web applications.
- Firebase Auth is a service that allows users to be authenticated using solely client-side code. It works with Facebook, GitHub, Twitter, and Google as social login providers (and Google Play Games). It also features a user management mechanism that allows developers to enable or disable users.
Things that we will cover in this course:
- How ESP32 and Firebase can communicate?
- How to create simple projects that communicate with the Google Cloud Platform?
- How to send and receive data?
- What are the requirements?
- What do I need to bring?