Electronics : Bipolar Junction Transistor, Learn about transistors in the easiest way possible.
Learn the fundamentals of a BJT. This course will greatly help the students (especially students of first and second year of engineering) to understand transistors. Finally, the course is so designed that if anyone goes from lecture 1 to last lecture the entire subject can be thoroughly understood easily. So let’s have a highlight of the entire course quickly-
- Understand the fundamentals of the Bipolar Junction Transistor. Know its structure and learn about Transistor action.
- Analysis of different regions of operation of a Bipolar Junction Transistor, that is Active region, cut-off region, Saturation region and Inverse mode region.
- Discussion on Transistor Invertor and derive current voltage relation.
- Application of a Transistor as a Switch. Learn about the conditions that are needed to be fulfilled to operate a transistor as a Switch.
- Thorough discussion of different ways of transistor biasing that is Biasing by fixing the Base voltage, Biasing by fixing the Base current, Biasing by applying dual supplies and Biasing by applying single supply.
- Discussion on stable way of Biasing of a Transistor. Learn why a stable way of Biasing is required.
- Analysis of Transistor action with signal application.
- Discussion on Distortion of a Transistor and derivation of its numerical value.