eBay Minicourse: 50 Items to Sell Profitably on eBay, Learn exactly what items are selling on eBay for a profit as well as powerful strategies for long term business success.
eBay Mini Course: 50 Items to Sell Profitably on eBay
Learn first hand what items are selling well in 2020. This course was created in September 2020.
Learn how to remain profitable over the long term in your eBay business, including 50 actual items that are selling for a profit, taught by 20 year eBay reseller Kyle Davies. Offers an insider’s perspective on what items can be reliably sourced to sell on eBay.
There are millions of items that you can sell for a profit on eBay. This list of 50 items narrows your focus to several categories that you can source items reliably. You will find rare items as well as overlooked items. Each category includes 5 actual items to keep your eyes out for.
This list is meant to be an inspiration to you in finding profitable items for your business. It is not exhaustive, but will add to your knowledge of what is selling on eBay now.
This course is a must-have for current and aspiring eBay sellers and anyone who is interested in what sells well on eBay.
In this course you will learn:
- How to remain profitable on eBay long term
- How to calculate your net profit
- Strategies for finding and selling items on eBay for a profit
- The secret to eBay success: Keeping track of your hourly rate over time
- 50 items from 10 different eBay categories that sell well
- Several best practices for continuing to source items on eBay
This course also includes brief tips on each item like:
- Pros and cons of selling the item on eBay
- Where to typically find the item for sale
- What to keep in mind when listing the item
This course is easy to follow with many full live demos and walkthroughs of exactly what to do.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners who have never sold on eBay before and are looking for a place to start
- Intermediate Resellers who want to start a side hustle on eBay part-time
- Advanced Resellers who want to grow their knowledge base of what to sell on eBay