DJI FPV Video Training Manual, Ditch the user manual, learn with videos.
The DJI FPV is the perfect introductory drone for anyone interested in flying FPV. It’s small, agile, and has a capable camera. It is also loaded with technology that helps you learn how to fly FPV without the risk of crashing or building your own drone.
We have put this course together so you can see what this drone can do. This is a sample of what you’ll learn:
- How to use all the various flight modes
- Understand RTH to prevent losing your drone
- A complete look at the drone, goggles, controller, and app including settings most people don’t know about
- How the DJI Fly app works
- How to setup the drone for manual flying
- How turtle mode works
By the end of this course, you will have be able to start the drone, identify all the components, know how the automated systems work, know how to safely conduct your first flight, know about airspace and where to find it and many more things. If you don’t own the drone already, this video will allow you to figure out if this drone is for you.
We will also teach you the difference between Part 107 and flying for recreational flying (USC 44809) and when you should get your certificate.