Comprehensive Course on Enterprise Risk Management
Comprehensive Course on Enterprise Risk Management, A Holistic Approach to ERM: Embracing its Fundamentals, ISO 31000:2018, COSO, NIST, and COBIT for a Unified Perspective.
An enterprise risk management course typically provides students with an in-depth understanding of the concepts, tools, and techniques used to identify, assess, and manage risks to an organization’s capital and earnings. The course may cover topics such as:
- Different types of risks, including financial, operational, strategic, compliance, and reputational risks
- Risk management frameworks, such as ISO 31000 or COSO, and how to apply them to an organization
- Techniques for assessing and measuring risks, including quantitative and qualitative methods
- Risk management tools and techniques, such as risk mapping, scenario planning,
- If you’re looking for a course to understand the architecture of risk management based on the newest ISO 31000 standard (2018), this is the course you are looking for.
- If you’re looking to be practical: to study the tools in assessing the risks, you might have to look for ISO 31010 or other materials to enhance your understanding.
- Learn how to motivate your employees/colleagues to manage risk on their own without constant prodding, cajoling, and reminders.
- Bolster your image as an authoritative, confident decision-maker by managing risk instead of letting it manage you!
- Earn a certificate from Udemy upon course completion and use it in a LinkedIn post.
This course is backed by a 30-day refund policy. If you’re not completely satisfied, simply request a refund through your dashboard.