Advanced Process Modelling with BPMN 2.0, Become an expert in BPMN 2.0, and deepen your understanding in advanced business process modelling & automation.
This course will turn you into a BPMN 2.0 expert with a deep understanding of how to model and improve complex or very technical processes. You will learn how to effectively apply all advanced BPMN 2.0 elements, with the help of processes from exciting, real world business use cases.
We will take a look at:
- A fast growing consulting company that struggles with it’s hiring process
- A small tofu retailer who wants to scale their business
- A hospital who takes security and risk management very serious
- A bank that wants to please their clients and release a mobile app
- And many more
Each of these real life scenarios will then be concluded by an exercise that enables you to try out the freshly learned BPMN elements yourself.
I will introduce every new BPMN element with a brief theory part. In these theory parts you will learn about the following advanced BPMN Elements:
- BPMN 2.0 Task Types
- Non Interruption Attached Events
- Complex Gateway
- Additional Process Participant
- Expanded Subprocesses
- Event Subprocess
- Transaction Subprocess
- Loop Types
- Sequential Loop
- Parallel Loop
- Signal Event
- Error Event
- Escalation Event
- Termination Event
- Compensation Event
- Cancel Event
- Multiple Event
- Multiple Parallel Event
All of these elements will then be applied to a real business process.
What you’ll learn
- Create complex and very technical process models with BPMN 2.0
- Add business process automation to your skill set
- Fully comprehend the advanced BPMN 2.0 concepts through learning by doing
- Gain precious insights from real business use cases
Are there any course requirements or prerequisites?
- Basic understanding of BPMN 2.0.
- If you’re completely new to BPMN 2.0, the perfect preparation for this course is a BPMN 2.0 master course, here on Udemy, for example.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn all advanced BPMN 2.0 elements
- Anyone who wants to deepen their BPMN 2.0 knowledge with more advanced concepts
- Anyone who is in touch with business process management
- Anyone who wants to pursue a career in business analysis and consulting
- Any consultant, business analyst or process owner who wants to optimize and automate processes
- Anyone who wants to understand the power of process management