Advanced Docker Administration – DEMO, Advanced Knowldege on Docker Current at DEMO Level Free training.
What will be covered as part of this course:
Phase 1: Free Demo (Current Phase)
- Introduction to Containerization: Understand what containers are and how they differ from virtual machines.
- Docker Architecture: Learn about the Docker daemon, Docker client, images, containers, and registries.
- Docker Installation: Install Docker on various platforms (Linux, Windows).
Working with Docker Containers
- Managing Containers: Learn to start, stop, remove, and manage containers.
- Interactive Containers: Run containers in interactive mode for testing and development.
- Detached Mode: Understand how to run containers in the background.
- Port Mapping: Learn to map ports from the container to the host for network access.
- Using Docker Images: Pull images from Docker Hub and run containers.
- Creating Images: Build images using a Dockerfile, and understand the layers in an image.
- Managing Images: Tagging, pushing, and pulling images from registries.
Networking and Storage
- Docker Networking: Understand bridge, none, host, and overlay networks.
- Volumes and Bind Mounts: Manage data persistence and share directories between the host and containers.
- Docker Compose: Use Docker Compose to define and run multi-container Docker applications.
- Docker Swarm: Learn the basics of orchestrating containers using Docker’s native clustering tool.
- Security in Docker: Best practices for securing Docker containers and images.
Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI/CD)
- Docker in CI/CD: Integrate Docker into CI/CD pipelines for building, testing, and deploying applications.
- Docker for Microservices: Structure and run microservices architecture using Docker.
Monitoring and Logging
- Monitoring Docker Containers: Tools and strategies to monitor the performance of Docker containers.
- Logging: Configure and review logs for Docker containers.