The 1-hour Canva Quick Start Challenge, Better graphic design without the headaches.
No one enjoys the frustration that comes with learning something new. WHY WON’T THIS WORK! I’M GOING TO THROW THE COMPUTER OUT THE WINDOW!
Hey, I get it. We’ve all been there. There’s nothing more frustrating in today’s busy modern world then feeling stuck. That’s why I’m here to help with this 1-hour Canva Quick Start Challenge!
My name is Greg and I am a Canva Certified Creative who has been working with design software for over 2 decades (multiple years w/Canva). Give me 1 hour and I will give you the confidence and the know-how you need to work efficiently in Canva. Even though I believe Canva has a really smart streamlined user interface, there are still things that can trip you up and I’m here to make sure they don’t!
Becoming proficient and starting to excel in any software requires at least a little time commitment. I’m here to put you on the fast track to success in Canva.
- The User and Project Interface
- tips and tricks for resizing images and elements
- how to select, group, and position elements
- how to precisely position text elements in relation to each other and the page
- the real power of grids (which everyone usually misses)
- some of the best keyboard shortcuts for saving time
- additional tools/resources that will help you on your journey
- and more!
And this course is FREE! You have no excuse. The time you can save by watching this course will greatly exceed the ~1 hour it will take to watch all the lessons. So, let’s learn Canva together.
I look forward to helping you on your journey.