TestProject Java SDK Tutorial, Automate cross-browser web tests, with rich dashboards, using TestProject Java SDK.
In this tutorial, you will learn about the Test Project Java SDK. It is an excellent resource for creating robust test automation using the Java programming language.
I’ll walk you through how to:
- Create your free test project account;
- Download the test project agent;
- Set up the Java SDK
- Learn how to write automated tests using Safari and Chrome, which is extremely easy
- Learn how to navigate all of the excellent test project dashboards which automatically get updated to create the amazing HTML report.
- And finally, we will put everything together as you learn how to create page objects using the Test Project Java SDK.
This is a tutorial for experienced programmers who already have an understanding of:
- an IDE supporting Java SDK
- Selenium WebDriver API
So what are you waiting for? Let’s jump into the tutorial.
What current students are saying:
“I appreciate the time the instructor put on this course as well as the opportunity to get familiar with TestProject free of charge. Well explained however, if your are using window and you are new in Automation Testing, you might find it a bit challenging with adding the SDK Token in your system environment since the instruction used MAC which is completely a different way with windows. Other than that… I appreciate a lot this free course …. thanks”