React Basics for Beginners, React Components and JSX.
This is the React course for beginners which covers basics of React.
You will understand the following topics:
- Introduction to React
- Creating React App
- Creating React Components
- Rendering data in React Components
- Virtual DOM
- Load Bootstrap in React
- Update React Component State
Since free courses can be of maximum of 2 hrs, we can’t cover more topics in this course.
If you need a comprehensive course of React, you can checkout my React Premium course called “React for Busy Developers”, which covers all essentials of React with a Live e-Commerce project along with React Hooks.
Important Points about this course:
- This course doesn’t cover any live projects.
- You can’t access Q&A in free courses. If you enroll in paid course, you can access Q&A; so that you can get help from the Instructor if you stuck up at coding problem or if you have any other doubts.
- This course doesn’t provide any live project.
- This course doesn’t provide any assignments / exercises.
If you demand Premium content for free, please stay away.