PHP for Beginners 2023: Build Complete Ecommerce Store, Create Professional (E-Book) Ecommerce Store with Payment and Admin Panel in PHP MySQL Bootstrap and PDO.
What you will learn?
- Learn to set up the right environment when getting started with coding
- Build a complete authentication system
- Learn to do advanced coding with hashing and un-hashing passwords
- Warp your head around cool programming concepts like validations
- Limit the user ability to access sensitive data by protecting it
- Learn to deal with sessions and customize them based on your needs
- Create a category system
- Set up layers and layers of validations for various profiles on your web app
- Create an admin panel and learn how it works under the hood from start to finish
- Learn file uploading and how to fully update and delete its bugs along the way of developing this web app
- Learn how to create a cart system and how to fully customize it
- Learn to implement payment with stripe and create a checkout system
- Implement file downloading with PHP
- How to integrate Ajax-JQuery with PHP and MySQL to create cool features in you web app
- Learn how to send emails with attachments with PHP
- How to create a full wishlist system
- Knowledge of PHP, MySQL and PDO
- Very little knowledge of Bootstrap
- Ajax-JQuery knowledge would be great but not mandatory
Ready for a fantastic journey with me?? In this course and in under 9 hours, you are going to learn how to build an amazing e-commerce web app. It’s a pretty decent size project. We are going to get going first by setting up the database and I already prepared the design with bootstrap for us. After this, we are going to display the products neatly and dynamically and we going to build the most challenging part of this project which is the cart. In the cart, there are going to be a lot of details like adding products updating and deleting from the cart, and showing the number of products in it and that’s all going to be done without refreshing the page with Ajax-JQuery of course. And after all of this, we are simply going to process the payment with stripe and we are going to checkout and place orders finally. At the end of this whole process, we are going to give users the products that they paid for. This is the main function of this web app. Surely there is going to be an authentication system, a category system, and more on the users’ side.
There is also a cool and very practical admin panel, where we are going to handle general functions about our user’s side. So, in the admin panel, we are going to create admins and allow them to log in, create and manage categories, and show them. and we are going to fully handle products. There is a lot more to talk about. There are a lot of details, password hashing, and validations to go ahead and talk about. So, if this looks like something you are interested in, get the course now. See you inside.