PCB Design: Master Designing Printed Circuit Board, A-Z Guide to designing, testing and Manufacturing any electronic circuit, using the most popular electronic software.
PCB design is the process of designing Printed Circuit Boards (PCBs) with an assembler in order to assemble electronic circuits. PCB Design is a required skill for any engineer who runs into PCBs in their everyday life. In an age of rapid change, the PCB industry is always evolving. The design of a PCB can take days or weeks, depending on the complexity and intricacy. In order to make it easier for people to create their own PCBs, design software was created. The most commonly used software is Proteus.
Proteus is designed software that allows you to create your own PCBs by simply dragging and dropping components onto the screen. You can choose from different libraries of components and even create your own. It is easy to use and does not require any training.
Printed circuit boards are complex pieces of hardware that are used in many different industries. Manufacturing printed circuit boards, or PCBs, is a difficult task and requires a great deal of specialized training and knowledge. If you’re looking to get into the field of designing and manufacturing PCBs, there are a few things you need to know about the process. This course will explore how to design and manufacture a printed circuit board.
A-Z Guide to designing, drawing and testing any electronic circuit that comes in hand, using one of the most popular software in the electronics industry, after this course you will be a master at making your own electric circuit board.
Why you should take this course?
- The course teaches you how to design electronic circuits with the most popular circuit design software.
- Learn about the latest electronics design processes and techniques from experts in the field.
- The course is prepared for beginners and experts alike, so you’ll learn from the basics of electronics circuit design to more complex designs.
- You can enroll at any time during the year to learn these skills.
- Gain knowledge of designing, testing, and manufacturing circuits
- Comprehensive software training course
>>> Continues Updates <<<
4 Star | More Than 1200 STUDENTS!!! THANK YOU!!!
What students are saying:
- Michael Williams says, “Very good I have experience in electronics and music electronics and computer technology the course was refreshing and very good I am pleased about doing the course thank you”
Welcome to this course.
- You will become professional in making your own electronics circuits, you will even be able to master mass producing any electronics circuit that you find useful.
- Video and Text lectures are included along with the software package that will be used in this course.
- The course begins with introducing electronic circuit design then lessons for beginners to allow you become an expert, then at the end we will make a more advanced circuit and prepare it for mass production like professional.
- All what you need for this course is your laptop and headphones.
- This course is open for comments and suggestions.
- Why you should take this course, well, because you will learn by doing not by listening and you will become an expert in making your own circuits.