Intro to Machine Learning in AWS for Beginners – New 2023!
Intro to Machine Learning in AWS for Beginners – New 2023! Build, Train, & Test Your First ML Model in SageMaker. Learn AWS Marketplace, Canvas, GroundTruth, & SageMaker Studio.
Machine Learning is the future one of the top tech fields to be in right now!
ML and AI will change our lives in the same way electricity did 100 years ago. ML is widely adopted in Finance, banking, healthcare, transportation, and technology.
The field is exploding with opportunities and career prospects.
This introductory course is for absolute beginners, students will learn:
- Key AWS services such as Simple Storage Service (S3), Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2), Identity and Access Management (IAM) and CloudWatch,
- The benefits of cloud computing and what’s included in the AWS Free Tier Package
- How to setup a brand-new account in AWS and navigate through the AWS Management Console
- The fundamentals of Machine Learning and understand the difference between Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Data Science (DS) and Deep Learning (DL)
- List the key components to build any machine learning models including data, model, and compute
- Learn the fundamentals of Amazon SageMaker, SageMaker Components, training options offered by SageMaker including built-in algorithms, AWS Marketplace, and customized ML algorithms
- Cover AWS SageMaker Studio and learn the difference between AWS SageMaker JumpStart, SageMaker Autopilot and SageMaker Data Wrangler
- Learn how to write our first code in the cloud using Jupyter Notebooks.
- We will then have a tutorial covering AWS Marketplace object detection algorithms such as Yolo V3
- Learn how to train our first machine learning model using the brand-new AWS SageMaker Canvas without writing any code!