Fundamentals of Successful Leadership – Leading with Impact, Examining Leadership from various current approaches.
I believe one of the main issues facing us as professionals, businesses, organizations, communities, and individuals is the lack of leadership, good and positive leadership.
I always say Leadership can be simple, not easy, but simple and uncomplicated.
Many organizations, businesses, communities, and teams are suffering from a lack of good leadership and thereby deliver poor or subpar services, and interactions with their customers, colleagues, creditors, and debtors.
I decided to lay out what a good leader should be for impact. The impact that positively affects the people, and organizations they engage with.
This course examines some areas to help shine some light on qualities of good leadership as well as some leadership styles.
– Who is a Leader?
– What is the role of a Leader?
– Examples of various types of Leaders include:
- Purpose Driven Leadership
- Clear & Big Picture Thinking Leadership
- Leadership through tough times
- Vigilant Leadership
- Authentic Leadership
- Community or Collegiate minded leadership
- Assertive but fair Leadership
– Why we need leaders
– The importance of keeping highlighting these topics in our workplaces, homes, communities, businesses, and every aspect of life.
– How to become one of the above-styled leaders
We are all leaders and should strive to become leaders in our own way, styles, areas of expertise, areas of interest, in vocational groups, in solving problems, understanding issues, diagnosing problems, setting out solutions, implementing solutions, and repeating the same.
Sometimes, experiences, events, and situations at work, in our communities, and in our businesses make us feel like we have nothing to offer as leaders. I strive to highlight the importance of leadership traits and hope you can see some of these traits in yourself and build on them to their full potential.