First impression hack – Scientific HUMINT cheats!
First impression hack – Scientific HUMINT cheats! 12 essential Human Intelligence (HUMINT) tips to make a lasting first impression!
You’ll never get a second chance to leave a great first impression.
Summary of the course
In other words, when you meet someone for the first time, you need to be on top of your game from the very beginning. The key is to build rapport. Rapport is the lubricant for social communication. When rapport is established, communication barriers go down and you will have the opportunity to make a lasting connection. This practice is used actively by the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) to get interviewees to open up and human intelligence (HUMINT) can be collected! Don’t fall for those tricks! Throughout this course you will understand their tactics, so that you can use them to YOUR advantage!
Who should enrol?
You need to build rapport for any effective negotiation; this crash course teaches you the most important step of any negotiation – BUILDING RAPPORT. This finding is popularised by Chris Voss author of ‘Never split the Difference’.
Whether you’re meeting new connections, clients, class mates, team members or potential employers, I’ve put together a framework – based on scientific evidence – to help you put your best foot forward and make a positive and lasting first impression.
Why should you enrol?
This course goes well beyond the frequently heard tips: smile, be on time, put your phone away, look the other person in the eye, give a firm handshake and show genuine interest. In this course you will learn to BUILD RAPPORT , with human intelligence tactics, in the most challenging situation – the dreaded FIRST IMPRESSON.
I’m fully convinced of the benefits, but I don’t see why I should learn all this from you.
True, let me explain by giving you an overview of my experience:
– Parttime PhD Candidate (7 years – present). I read the science, you’ll get the knowledge! What more do you want?
– Chief Information Security Officer (present). Managing Security, Privacy and Quality professionals. Responsible for implementing and maintaining a well balanced organisational risk posture;
– Software quality consultant (6,5 years). I’ve advised many managers of large / small IT projects on various software related aspects.
– Unlike most other courses, you may actually claim 1 Continuing Professional Education (CPE) after finishing this course completely
Besides experience as a consultant I hold the following certifications:
- International Software Testing Qualifications Board (ISTQB)
- Certified Secure Software Lifecycle professional (CSSLP)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Certified Information Privacy Professional (CIPP / Europe)
- Certified SCRUM Master
- Togaf Foundation
- ISO 27001 Lead Auditor
- ISO 27001 Lead Implementer
- Leading Scaled Agile Framework
- Azure Fundamentals (AZ-900)
- PRINCE 2 foundation
Keep learning about Cyber Security, increase HUMINT to prevent Ransomware thought by a CISO!
Go ahead and click the enroll button, and I’ll see you in lesson 1!