Credit Risk Analysis – Real Estate Sector, Learn the complete Credit Risk Analysis skills for Real Estate Sector.
Understand Credit analysis process for various sectors like real estate, manufacturing, Construction etc. also learn the Credit report writing techniques. Get access to Credit analysis model. This course on Credit Research Analysis involves assessment of credit worthiness of a company. This course will equip the participants in forecasting future financial position of the company using spreadsheet, determining the outstanding debt position, the degree of risk factor involved and finally giving a rating to the firm based on various financial and non-financial indicators.
The extensive tutorials would equip the participants with the following:
- Fundamental analysis involving sector overview and historical analysis
- Understanding of all the important terms and concepts of Credit Research
At the end of this course the participants would be proficient in credit research analysis, provide a credit rating to a company using different ratios.
When an individual or any firm needs money, it approaches the lender whose job is to examine whether lending money to that borrower will be safe, i.e., whether the borrower will be able to repay the money or go bankrupt. So, the professional performing this analysis activity is called a credit research analyst. In technical terms, a credit research analyst is a finance professional proficient in evaluating an individual’s or business’s creditworthiness. Based on the borrower’s financial history and current situation, a credit research analyst determines the likelihood that a borrower will be able to meet the financial obligations and repay the loan.
- Credit analyst performs fundamental credit analysis in a corporate bond, fixed income, and many others. This involves analysis of financial statements and industry overviews. An analyst also provides critical support to portfolio managers. He has to search and collect material, create financial models, and also perform relative value analysis.
- They have to handle relationships with traders, investors, salespeople, etc.
- Overall, they undertake the risk assessment analysis of lending proposals.
- The role of credit research analyst/credit research analyst evolved around risk management, where he has to understand the risks and find out the ways to overcome these risks.
- Credit research analyst/credit research analyst jobs are also expected to remain informed about legal activities.