Clinical Trial Foundations , Introduction to Trial Design & Management with Case Studies.
This course aims to provide you with a simplified overview of clinical trial design and management using simplified explanations, clear diagrams, and use cases.
We will be covering the following topics in this course:
- Basics of Clinical Trials
- Designing a Clinical Trial (Step-By-Step Process)
- Conducting a Clinical Trial (Step-By-Step Process)
- Analyzing data & interpreting outcomes
- Challenges in Clinical Trials
- Clinical Trial Case Study 1 – Kintor Pharma (Gastrointestinal)
- Clinical Trial Case Study 2 – AstraZeneca (Respiratory)
- Clinical Trial Case Study 3 – Eli Lilly (Skin Disease)
This is the first version of this course, and it will be updated as we continue to witness breakthroughs in the field of clinical research. My goal is to ensure people from all over the world are able to access this course and are able to learn the fundamentals of Clinical Trials and apply the same in their journey.
You will benefit from this course if:
- You want to learn the basics of Clinical Trial Management
- You are contemplating switching your career to Clinical Research & Management
- You have a genuine interest in improving your understanding of Clinical Trials
- You want to learn the standardized framework used to design and conduct Clinical Trials
Hope you will enjoy this course!