Bookkeeping and Accounting, with complete practical examples solved from journal entries all the way to balance sheet.
Bookkeeping and Accounting with complete practical examples solved from journal entries all the way to balance sheet
We will be teaching in the course the following things
1. Why bookkeeping ?? And definition
Bookkeeping involves the recording, on a regular basis, of a company’s financial transactions. With proper bookkeeping, companies are able to track all information on its books to make key operating, investing, and financing decisions
2.Why accounting ?? And definition
Accounting or Accountancy is the measurement, processing, and communication of financial and non financial information about economic entities
3. Identification of various types of accounts, personal accounts, real account, nominal accounts and Golden rules of accounting,.
4. Preparing journal entries for sales, purchases, expenses, accruals, adjustments
5. Preparation General ledgers
6. Preparation of sales book, purchases book, cash book and bank book
7. Inventory valuation techniques first in first out fifo, last in first out lifo, weighted average valuation techniques
8. Depreciation computation straight line method , written down value method
9.Preparation of Trial balance
10. Preparation of Profit and Loss
11. Preparation of Balance sheet.
This course will help new small business owners to maintain their own books of accounts without the help of accountants.
TMR tutorials is setup by an Indian chartered Accountant (US CPA Equivalent) with 5 years of experience of working with a Big 4 in India with the aim of teaching concepts of finance and accounting to all the people who are interested.
Think of TMR tutorials as your personal tutor helping you in learning the course and feel free to reach out for any queries that you have