Autodesk Revit Architecture 2019 – Complete Beginner’s Guide, Learn how to develop a simple building model in Revit, step-by-step.
What is Revit?
Revit is a BIM software used to create intelligent 3D models of buildings and production of construction documentation drawings and architectural presentations. It is not only used for architectural design and documentation but also for seamless collaboration and coordination amongst Architecture, Engineering and Construction (AEC) disciplines.
What you will Learn
In this beginner’s guide, you are going to learn the following:
- Setting up a Revit Project (model)
- The Revit 2019 Start Screen and Navigating around the software
- Setting building levels for a single storey residential project
- Drawing the walls; adding doors, windows and interior components; modelling floors, ceilings and roofs; customising the presentation styles for building elevations and floor plan
- Creating a colour fill legend for room labelling and annotation.
This is a project-based course. We will be working on a single storey residential project, modelling everything from scratch as I explain the details in a simple step by step way.
Why Learn with Nzangi?
Nzangi Muimi is going to be your instructor for the course. His content delivery methodology involves step-by-step instructions. He teaches at a slow pace to allow complete beginners to follow along easily without being left out. You will love his detailed and pragmatic explanations, making seemingly complex technical concepts very easy to grasp.