AI & ML Starter Course with Hands-On Projects , Learn Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning with Hands-On Projects.
This course aims to provide you with an overview of Artificial Intelligence (AI) & Machine Learning (ML) using simplified explanations and hands-on projects.
We will be covering the following topics in this course:
- Introduction to Artificial Intelligence (AI) & Neural Networks
- Difference between Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning & Deep Learning
- Standardized Architecture for AI & ML Systems
- Machine Learning (ML) Algorithms – Supervised vs Unsupervised vs Reinforcement Learning
- Day in a life of an AI & ML Engineer
- Skills you will need for an AI & ML Engineer role
- Methods to evaluate the performance of Machine Learning Models
- Confusion Matrix, Accuracy, Precision, Recall
- Epoch, Learning Rate, Batch Size
- Hands-on AI & ML Projects with Open-Source Tools
This is the first version of this course and it will be updated as we continue to witness the evolution of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. My goal is to ensure people from all over the world are able to access this course and are able to learn the fundamentals of AI & Machine Learning and apply the same in their journey.
You will benefit from this course if:
- You want to learn the basics of AI & Machine Learning and you are looking for beginner-friendly hands-on exposure
- You are contemplating switching your career to Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning
- You have a genuine interest in improving your understanding of AI & Machine Learning
- You want to learn the standardized framework used to build and evaluate AI/ML Models
- You are building a new startup and need to solidify your understanding of AI & ML concepts
Hope you will enjoy this course!