Adobe InDesign- Professional Architectural Portfolio, Designing CV and Portfolio for Architects- Page Layout Design and other Essential Tools and Techniques in Adobe InDesign.
Note: This is a project-based Course where all the topics covered have been examined on real-world projects.
• Do you know what skills are required in Adobe InDesign for educational applications?
• Do you know how professional portfolios are Designed?
• Are you familiar with the principles and standards of designing a portfolio?
The tutorial on designing a portfolio with Adobe InDesign includes familiarity with architectural design principles and techniques. This course focuses on the theoretical and practical foundations of InDesign, introducing participants to the software’s environment and tools, enabling them to create proper and appealing architectural portfolios.
It is suitable for individuals in architecture, photography, and graphic design fields, and aims to empower those interested in migrating for education or joining architectural firms. Upon completing the course, participants can engage in activities related to layout design, portfolio design, collaborate with professional firms worldwide, or even teach as freelancers.
- Essential Tools and Techniques
- Theoretical of Architectural Portfolio
- Creating Portfolio Cover
- Designing Table of Contents
- Page Layout Design
- Analyzing Global Case Studies
- Designing Architectural Portfolio in InDesign
- Designing CV for Architectural Portfolio
Please watch this course and feel free to ask me any questions you have while watching it. Additionally, during the learning InDesign, ask me questions so that I can guide you.
Enroll now for being professional in InDesign and Prographic planets.