Best DETOX Raw Vegan Food Recipes for weight loss from BALI!, Meet all of your gluten-free, wheat-free and dairy-free needs! Detox you body and mind with Raw Vegan MAGIC!
You will see how easy it is to create super yummy and healthy raw vegan recipes. Doesn’t matter if you are a beginner or advanced raw vegan chef. Our master class is tailored for everyone. You don’t need to be vegan to enjoy our raw vegan classes.
Class is designed to give you the basic knowledge and techniques of Raw Food preparation, nutrition, and dietary implementation.
The information we will provide, the tips, tricks and recipes we will teach you, will do wonders in preparing yourself to embark on your quest of a healthy, Raw Food powered lifestyle.
This class is taught by a Certified Raw Food Chef who draws on experience preparing Raw Food and Studying holistic nutrition to show you just how simple and easy it is to create delicious and tasty raw food so that you can indulge in this delicious healthy food for one whole day.
Improve your health and weight with the naturally low calorie, high nutrient density whole-food, plant-based DETOX diet.
What is Raw Vegan Food or Living Food?
Raw Vegan food is 100% pure natural, uncooked and minimally processed. And Ideally organic.
• Fruit, including low temperature, dried fruit
• Nuts and seeds that are not roasted, toasted or baked – which most nuts in the grocery store are
• Virgin Cold Pressed oils – olive and coconut oil are the two most commonly used
• Soaked and sprouted grains and legumes such as lentils, mung beans & quinoa
In order for food to be considered raw vegan, or more accurately, living food it must:
1. Not Contain animal products – no milk, no meat, no eggs, no fish, no cheese
2. Not be heated above 43 C /118 F – this means no canned food and no pasteurized food
The modern diet is comprised of many artificial, chemical-laced, preservative packed “foods”. It has reached the point where the majority of ingredients on many products were conceived in a laboratory. And are made from GMO corn and soy. Many of these ingredients are toxic. As our world becomes more polluted, we also absorb more toxins simply by walking around. Eating fresh, organic, raw food allows the body the time and provides it with the energy it requires to remove built-up toxins. A lot of people struggle with weight loss because many toxins are fat-soluble, and so they are unable to lose the fat until they remove the toxins. Storing toxins in fat is the body’s way of protecting the blood and organs from them.
About Raw Food Chef Mathias
Mathias is a Holistic Raw Food Chef and Health Educator. He finished his raw chef training from the globally recognized Pure Joy Culinary Academy. He is the owner of Raw Food Bali and is currently teaching raw food classes in Ubud, the raw food mecca of the eastern hemisphere!
The History of Raw Food Bali This company is entrenched in the history of the development of the Raw Food Movement in Ubud and Bali. Started by Raw Food Nutrition Expert Mark Ament back in 2007 and grown with the help of Raw Chef Leah Rinaldi, many of the first Raw Food Classes in Ubud were run by the dynamic duo. Amongst the current Raw Food Chefs of Ubud that studied under the original Raw Food Bali Squad are Dayu of Dayu’s Warung, Wayan of Alchemy and Adi of Kafe, to name a couple. In 2012, Jon Dale took over. In November 2015, the keys to the Rawesomest website in Bali were handed over to Raw Food Chef Mathias.
••• Raw Chef Mathias •••
The Present of Raw Food Bali In order to align his personal purpose on this Earth with the mission of the business, Raw Food Chef Mathias have made the goal of Raw Food Bali to provide the resources, information, and education required by those who desire to eat organic, healthy, and raw, particularly in Bali. To facilitate this he provides his skills and knowledge to those who are in need of them. These tools have bloomed from education in raw food from Elaina Love’s Pure Joy Academy, a love of Bali, growing experience in personal Juice Fasting and Detoxification, and an unbridled passion for creating Raw Delicacies that will rock your world! His Vision To see this magical Island rejoice in a creative illustration of a healthy, flourishing, beautiful life. Through the combination of the organic farming movement, the powerful local culture that will forever be entrenched in the communities of Bali, and the altruistic contributions of authentic ex-pats, we can create a paradise where people thrive in every moment until they die; where the truth shines through the veil of every lie.
Raw Food is quickly becoming a very popular way of eating, not only does it provide essential nutrients, fiber and is easy on our digestive system – but now in our modern world raw food is taking on an all-new level of excellence, with amazingly simple and gourmet recipes that are not only tasty and delicious but also amazingly healthy and nutritious.
I have put together a beginner’s course that looks at some basic recipes and kitchen staples, that can be built upon and incorporated into your lifestyle – no matter where you stand at the moment. A lot of the recipes in my course can be used with cooked food, sneaked into family meals, as well as stand-alone. Learn and master the basics of Raw Food Preparation and feel confident that you are providing yourself and your family the best nutrition wherever possible.
My hope is that armed with some basic skills and ideas, you can incorporate raw foods into your diet and grow at your own pace into a new world of health and vitality. Once you are comfortable and confident with these foods you can then take it further and incorporate more and more healthy raw foods into your lifestyle. Along with raw food, you can explore vegan and plant-based foods as you begin your journey to health.
- Enjoy better energy and mental clarity by fueling your brain and body optimally.
- Understand the nutritional value and health benefits of real, whole plant foods.
- Have a more positive and healthy relationship with your food.
- Choose the right foods at the grocery store that will provide the best results at home for eating whole-food, plant-based.
- Create dozens of simple, wholesome, and optimally healthy meal combinations for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks.
- Consume delicious whole-food, plant-based meals that positively support your overall wellbeing.
- Choose the right foods beyond the kitchen when in restaurants or while traveling.
- Enjoy the comfort and peace of mind that comes with knowing how to nourish your body optimally.
- Create a life-long foundation for healthy eating habits.
- How to quickly and easily create a wide variety of amazingly delicious and healthy raw food dishes.
Who this course is for:
- For those with a passion for healthy food and lifestyle who wish to easily take care of their health & wellbeing, with delicious & nutritious meals.
- This course is for anyone who is interested in improving their health, weight, or energy via a holistic, whole-food, plant-based approach.
- This course is best for beginners who would like to learn about or are just getting started with plant-based eating.
- This course is also suitable for those who are already familiar with plant-based eating and are looking to further enrich their skills or gain new tips, confirmation, and inspiration.
- This course is NOT for people who are interested in consuming animal foods (meat, eggs, dairy) or processed foods.
- This course is NOT for people who want a reductionist approach to nutrition based on isolated nutrients and numbers.
Dear friend, as we are doing this class for free right now, we ask only one thing from you, after you finish this course and if it brings you usefulness, please write for us a great review! Thank you a lot dear!